- 2005 – 2009 Zagreb University, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences Transport and Traffic Technology – Ph.D.
- 2002 – 2005 Zagreb University, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences Transport and Traffic Technology M.S.
- 1997 – 2002 Zagreb University, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences Transport and Traffic Technology mag. ing.
- 1996 – 2001 Zagreb University, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences PiT Department mag. ing.
- 2020 Minister of Tourism and Sport
- 2019 Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, State Secretary, ministre délégué
- 2017 Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure, State Secretary
- 2016 Zagreb University, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences Intermodal Transport Department, associate professor of:
- Integral and Intermodal Systems (pregraduate study)
- Integral and Intermodal Transport (graduate study)
- Development and Investment Management (graduate study)
- Geotraffic Analysis of Transport Flows (doctoral study)
- 2016 Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure Special Advisor to the Minister
- 2015 Croatian Chamber of Commerce, Vice President of the Intermodal Transport and Logistics Union
- 2015 European Commission, DG Research & Innovation, Brussels Evaluator for Horizon 2020 COV2 projects 07/016 / review, monitoring and evaluation in transport and logistics sector
- 2010 – 2017 Zagreb University, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Head of Intermodal Transport Department
- 2002 – 2010 Zagreb University, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Assistant lecturer
- Intermodal Transport Systems, 2012
- Engineering and Technological Calculations in Rail Transport, 2009
Areas of interest: Intermodal transport, transport systems, logistical processes in intermodal transport, development of intermodal terminals, rail transport, location of intermodal terminals.
Member of organizing committees of POWA (Ports and Waterways) 2007 – 2011 and ZIRP (Science and Development in Transport) 2014, 2015 and 2017.
Member of scientific committee:
- INTRANSLAW (International Conference on Transport and Insurance) 2015 and 2017
- Chalmers University, Technology Management and Economics Gothenburg, Sweden (since 2011)
- Faculty of Technological Sciences, Novi Sad University (since 2012)
- Faculty of Law, Zagreb University (since 2013)
- Faculty of Economy, Ljubljana University (since 2015)
Organizer and moderator of round tables:
- “Role and Significance of Intermodal Transport in Cargo Transport Market”; UNIZG, Zagreb, 17 May 2011
- “Analysis of Options for Development of Croatian Railway System with Focus on Intermodality”: HGK, 16 April 2013
- “Risks in the Supply Chain”; LOMI, Krapina 2014
- “The Role of Human Resources in the Management of Supply Chains or Logistic Systems”; SCO Logistics, LOGIN 07, 2014
Research projects leader:
- The Zagreb University Development Fund, Standardization of Data Collection and Processing in Transport aimed at Development of Science and Economy (2012)
- ACROSSEE project South East Europe, Transnational Cooperation Programme EU project, researcher (20122014)
- Head of Marco Polo Study GO RAIL GO GREEN (Marco Polo program) (2013)
- COWANDA – SEE The COWANDA, South East Europe Transnational Cooperation Program (SEE) EU (2014)
- CBA Railway Industry (2014)
- Intermodal Transport Development Strategy / UNIZG, FPZ (research area intermodal transport, rail transport) (2001 2006)
- Rail Sector Preaccession Development Strategy / FPZ (research area rail transport), 2006
- Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure R&D project / INTERMODARH (2008 ) (research area: transport sector strategy in RC, shortdistance coastal navigation)
- Interreg CADSES project ADRIATIC3S (financing: Phare program); (research area: short distance coastal navigation, traffic forecasts) – (2009)
- Evaluation of Intermodal Logistic Corridor Ploče Mostar Sarajevo Vukovar (Central Adriatic Danube area) / HAZU, 2014
- Supply Chains Management / Veleučilište Hrvatsko zagorje, Krapina, 2015
Author of more than 50 scientific papers and articles on intermodal transport and logistics in national and international periodicals.
Leader of the First Intermodal Transport and Logistics summer school, Danube region 2014 – Central European Initiative, CEI.
Coordinator of CEEPUS Network since 2011.
Member of the Zagreb University Scholarship Committee since 2015.
- Digital competence
- English and German language
- human resources management
- business planning, implementation and delegating tasks toward achieving a determined objective
- assistance in implementation of tasks within set deadliness
- assigning tasks to select high performers
- scientific research and educational work
- development project management
- development project team membership
- Jogging, swimming